Our offices receive a continuing stream of calls asking about Inbound Marketing and the applications for the Insurance & Benefit Industries! The general order of questions is fairly consistent:
1) What exactly is Inbound Marketing?
2) Will it work for me?
3) How do I get started?
4) What does it cost to get started? See - Special Offer!
5) How much time will it take to enjoy Success and an ROI?
We'll provide you some brief answers!
1) What exactly is Inbound Marketing? We say that Inbound Marketing is leveraging the Power of the Internet, Search Engines, Social/Business Media, and SEO to have qualified prospects - potential clients - knocking a your door rather than your knocking on theirs! Hubspot - experts in Inbound Marketing technology - states, "Sharing is caring and inbound is about creating and sharing content with the world. By creating content specifically designed to appeal to your dream customers, inbound attracts qualified prospects to your business and keeps them coming back for more."
2) Will it work for me? This answer is simple - YES! While the desired results take work, it takes less hard dollars than traditional Outbound Marketing, ie. advertising, cold calling, buying leads, etc.
3) How do I get started? Getting started can be accomplished in three basic ways: (A) Do it yourself -- (B) Outsource the efforts to one or more companies -- (C) Involve your current marketing staff - continuing your traditional Outbound Marketing - while working with Inbound Marketing professionals who can help you focus on your Targeted Markets through the Power of the Internet, Search Engines, Social/Business Media, and SEO.
For most organizations we recommend (C)! You will be able to continue existing marketing processes, start the processes more quickly, and become directly involved in the new world of Inbound Marketing! Getting Started!
4) What does it cost to get started? The cost of establishing and sustaining an Inbound Marketing strategy is highly dependent on on how you choose to get started - See 3 above - and how dedicated you are to implement a shift from Outbound Marketing to Inbound Marketing. It should be remembered that in terms of hard dollars, Inbound Marketing is far less expensive than Outbound Marketing. However, it requires dedicated, consistent time and effort. Your staff's time is not cheap and they may have a learning curve! Click Here for a way to get started
5) How much time will it take to enjoy Success and an ROI? Inbound Marketing takes time! Just like traditional Outbound Marketing you need to establish yourself within your Targeted Markets! As mentioned above, you need to build Trust and Add Value first. This is generally accomplished through targeting your markets with quality content utilizing Social/Business Media! The good news is that you can build strong relationships and loyal client/customers once you have established and maintained your presence! The sooner you get started the - sooner you'll enjoy an success, an increased client base, and a rewarding ROI!
Conclusion - Inbound Marketing requires a new set of tools. We have been focusing on Inbound Marketing for over 5 years and learn every day! This reasonably new marketing strategy is becoming more and more complex and is rapidly evolving. While challenging, Inbound Marketing presents tremendous opportunities for dramatically increasing your client base, sales, and profits! The Future Is Now!
For more information -- Email Phil - firstname.lastname@example.org
To Visit Our Special, Limited Time Inbound Marketing Strategy Offers - Click Here!